- calcualion of radiative effects for processes of particle interaction;
- development and maintenance of Monte-Carlo generators for simulation of particle interaction processes;
- data analysis in modern accelerator experiments (LHC, CEBAF);
- quantum field theory and gravitation at low and high (Planck scale) energies;
- physics of Early Universe;
- cosmology and problems of dark energy and dark matter.
Scientific-technical cooperation: JINR (Dubna, Russia), CERN, Jefferson Laboratory (USA)
Experiments-projects: ATLAS, CMS, MOLLER, CLICK, ILC, FCC
+375 17 294-80-12,
Fax: +375 17 292-60-75.