The XV-th International School-Conference "The Actual Problems of Microworld Physics" will be held at Minsk, Belarus, 27 August – 3 September, 2023
The registration is open: https://indico.jinr.ru/event/3604/ NEW
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (Dubna, Russia)
- Institute for Nuclear Problems of Belarusian State University (Minsk, Belarus)
- B.Stepanov Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Minsk, Belarus)
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Sergey Shlychkov (SCST, Minsk, Belarus, Co-Chairman)
- Grigory Trubnikov (JINR, Dubna, Co-Chairman)
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE
- Sergey Maksimenko (INP BSU, Minsk, Belarus, Chairman)
- Julia Fedotova (INP BSU, Minsk, Belarus, Vice-Chairman)
- Recent experimental results from World Accelerator Centers (CERN, JINR etc.),
- Research programs at future experiments (NICA, LHC, CEPC etc.),
- Non-accelerator Physics, Astrophysics and Cosmology (Baikal-GVD etc.),
- New trends in Quantum Field Theory,
- Radiobiology and Nuclear Medicine,
- Nuclear Electronics and Detectors,
- New Trends in Materials Engineering, Data Processing and Facilities Design.
All students are invited to contribute original research papers as posters.
The School-Conference will be held at the sanatorium “Westa”.
The sanatorium is located 30 km from Minsk along the E30 highway.
The participants will be accommodated in comfortable buildings. All the rooms are equipped with bath/shower. Full board meal will be served. Traditional Belarusian dishes will be offered. The facilities available are: a swimming pool, SPA, a sport complex, medical service.
27.08 (Sunday) – arrival day,
28.08–01.09 (Monday–Friday) – working days
02.09 – day off
03.09 – departure day
A welcome party will be held on Monday, August 28.
The information on excursions will be available later.
A school dinner will be on Friday, September 1.
A total of about 100 participants is expected to take part in the School-Conference. Persons wishing to attend should register at the website. In case of any problems the applicants are welcome to contact the School secretaries. Invitation letters will be sent after consideration of applications. The deadline for applying is May 30, 2023.
The registration is open at: https://indico.jinr.ru/event/3604/
Shuttle service from/to Minsk railway station and airport on the main arrival and departure dates.
English and Russian is the working languages of the School-Conference and publications.
The lecturers are encouraged to make slides in English.
Please consult Organizing Committee if you need visa to enter Belarus.
The participation in School-Conference will be supported by Organizing Committee:
- for invited speakers
- for participants from JINR and Belarus within institution quotas
- for selected applicants from other institutions
- for selected students and young scientists
The Organizing Committee will cover the following expenses:
- transportation from Minsk to conference site
- accommodation and full board meals
- coffee breaks, welcome party
- social program
SPA and Medical service are not covered.
INP BSU: Vladimir Makarenko (scientific secretary), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +375 29 6161803
JINR: Elena Rusakovich (scientific secretary), e-mail: email@example.com
Tel: +7 49621 63890, Fax: +7 49621 65992