Docent (Associate professor)
Honored Staff Member of the Belarusian State University
Department: Laboratory of theoretical physics and simulation of nuclear processes
Address: Kurchatova str., 7 , 713
Page at Google Academy
1973: Moscow Electrotechnical Institute of Communications
since 1987 Institute for Nuclear Problems, Head of Laboratory of fast running processes
- Remote corpuscular-wave diagnostics of materials and media
- Development of medical diagnostics equipment:
Echoscope is intended for on-line ultrasound diagnostics of human maxillary and frontal sinuses. It minimizes necessity of X-ray imaging.
Computer systems for cytogenetic monitoring of Belarus population in the post-Chernobyl period for detection of cytogenetic and oncology risks.
These devices are implemented in Belarus medical centers.
- Ivanov V. I., Lazarchik A. N. Research and developments in the area of multi-parametrical wave diagnostics of materials and mediums. In: Basic and applied physical research 1986–2001. Collected Articles. Ed.: Prof. V. G. Baryshevsky. 2001. P. 334–340.
- Ivanov V. I., Lazarchik A. N. Conception, tasks and results of constructing computer system of cytogenetic monitoring of population of Republic of Belarus in the postchernobyl period.In: Basic and applied physical research 2002-2009. Collected Articles. Editor: Prof. V. G. Baryshevsky. 2009. P.379–391.
- Laser doppler flowmeter with differential analysis of the rhythmic component of microvascular hemodinamic / Ivanov V.I., Ivanov N.I., Lazarchik A.N. // Doklady BGUIR. — 2016. — No. 7 (101). — P. 140-144. (in Russian)
- V.I. Ivanov and N.I. Ivanov 2020 Quantum Electron. 50 1068 DOI: 10.1070/QEL17329